I like going here to study, and when I need a break I just get up and smell all of their samples of tea to help me decide what I want. I came across this tea and the leaves were so aromatic. They have this wonderful vanilla bourbon-y smell, so I had to try it.

I like my black tea sweet, splash of milk to get rid of any bitterness and smooth out the flavor. The vanilla taste is a nice undertone that complements the black tea and does not taste artificial in any way. I don’t exactly know how to describe the taste of the black tea, kind of earthy, smokey. It’s the best vanilla black tea blend I’ve ever tasted, plus it’s great hot and cold. I will definitely buy some of this as a morning staple once I free up a tin!

MindfulLife

Ooh I’m going to add this to my shopping list!

Comments

MindfulLife

Ooh I’m going to add this to my shopping list!

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota