I really want to say I love this tea, because it seems that almost everyone loves it. What’s not to love? A caffeinated fruity-lemony tea that you can have iced on summer mornings? However, in good conscience I can’t say that. I have almost forced myself to make this tea in hopes that one time when I do it, I will fall in love with it but every single time I think “gosh this is wayyyy too lemony.” Therefore, I think it’s just my preference for sweeter versus sour things that sets my opinion apart from most others on this tea. I have been able to take care of this problem with mixing with the Weight To Go! Pu-erh Tea, which helps balance out the citrus flavor. However, I would rather recruit a cup of chai to slap me out of it in the a.m.!

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota