drank ToLife by Teavana

I had all of the teas that make this blend separated. So, when I made the blend I went totally OCD about it and prepared the teas separately since you get the best flavor out of each component if you follow the temperature/infusing guidelines. When I combined them, this tea was magnificent! I am speaking from memory here though, as it’s been over a year since I’ve had this tea. I do however remember that it was a delicious and interesting blend that I may have to recreate after I thin out my tea collection. This is probably going to take a while since I just put in a lengthy order at Davids Tea, but the fall chill has me warming my hands on so many cups’o’tea. Delightful!

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota