drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

I love fall because it involves so many of my favorite things: carving pumpkins, toasting pumpkin seeds, enjoying beautiful fall colors, and of course my mom’s apple pie. I was super excited to try this tea because the last apple green tea I tried I absolutely love, and anyone who knows me knows that I fall head over heels for apples. One might call me an apple thief (Scrubs reference if you’re a fan!!)

This tea smells fantastic! Cinnamony and a tarty-sour apple smell (much like baking apples) and of course that lovely green tea aroma. The taste if very pleasant and light, which is what I like since I’m one of those people who always puckers up when drinking juice or cider. I am convinced that I can switch around how I brew this to get even better results. It honestly tastes very similar to the other apple green tea I have, with the addition of cinnamon. Oh boy I can feel an addiction coming on…

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota