drank Monkey-Picked Oolong by Teavana

This green oolong goes down easy, as I find it pretty crisp and clean. It’s also pretty astringent. To enhance my willpower to work on my dissertation for the 7th day in a row (it’s like a sprinting marathon), I added some jasmine dragon phoenix pearls for a flowery touch. This blend is awesome, btw. I may never go back to drinking the monkey picked alone! Now, if I could just find those monkeys and bribe them to write my paper, I would be set!

good luck finding those monkeys!! just be careful they don’t form a union lol

Honey

I have a feeling that if I help them pick tea, that they will return the favor :)

haha, yes I suspect you are right!! and maybe throw in a few bananas

Comments

Indigobloom

good luck finding those monkeys!! just be careful they don’t form a union lol

Honey

haha, yes I suspect you are right!! and maybe throw in a few bananas

I’ve been drinking loose leaf teas for about 4 years and really enjoy the sense of contentment it brings to my busy life. I suppose tea is an experience you inherently have to slow down and enjoy, as it quiets the mind and allows you to hear more readily. I am also interested in Buddhism, yoga, meditation, and psychotherapy.

Here are some of my favorite teas:

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Teavivre)
Bailin Gongfu Black Tea (Teavivre)
Buttered Rum (DavidsTea)
Gyrokuro/Gyrokuro Genmaicha (Teavana)
Apple Green Tea (Indigo Tea Company)
Strawberry Festival (Indigo Tea Company)
Mom’s Apple Pie (David’s Tea)
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls/Rooibos Tropica Blend (Teavana)

Eagan, Minnesota