drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

I worked in a mall that had this store and I’ve tried many flavours before it. This the first DavidsTea that I got in an 100 gram tin! The sales girl sold me on it when she made it into a soy latte (with a teensy agave for the foam, yummy marshmallowy goodness). It was so good that it had me go out and get myself a milk frother just so I could recreate the latte at home. Must try it iced next time!

A tea newbie that typically enjoys plain teas (sencha/genmaicha green tea is a daily must have) and the occasional chai and london fogs but is willing to discover new flavors.

All thanks to DAVIDsTEA, I’ve rediscovered how fun tea consumption can be! So now I’m using Steepster as my own personal tea diary.

I usually try flavored teas straight first and then in a soy/almond latte with a tiny bit of sweetener (agave or honey). If it’s a fruit type tea, then after the initial straight taste test, I’d do it iced with a bit of sweetener.

My Aerolatte is my favorite tea tool. It’s cow printed too!

I am; A bunny mama, An animal lover, a plant eater, Paper crafter and a nursing stud..i-er.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada