drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Surprisingly not a big fan as I thought I’d be and I LOVE salted caramel anything.. :S Maybe it’s because I had it straight and not in a latte. The dry leaf scent was what sold me in the first place but when brewed it left sort of a weird after scent on my timolino. Taste wise it was pretty decent. Will give it a try again.

A tea newbie that typically enjoys plain teas (sencha/genmaicha green tea is a daily must have) and the occasional chai and london fogs but is willing to discover new flavors.

All thanks to DAVIDsTEA, I’ve rediscovered how fun tea consumption can be! So now I’m using Steepster as my own personal tea diary.

I usually try flavored teas straight first and then in a soy/almond latte with a tiny bit of sweetener (agave or honey). If it’s a fruit type tea, then after the initial straight taste test, I’d do it iced with a bit of sweetener.

My Aerolatte is my favorite tea tool. It’s cow printed too!

I am; A bunny mama, An animal lover, a plant eater, Paper crafter and a nursing stud..i-er.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada