drank Organic Bai Mudan by Infussion

As the leaf appears somewhat broken up I really can’t point fingers since I’m familiar with brittle nature of Bai Mu Dan. With the usual hues of green and brown that White Peony bears I can detect only few white tips.

The infusion is somewhat thick with subtle and almost faint notes of butter, sweet sap and hay on hot summer day. Although it’s a pleasing cup to me it misses some richness and complexity to make it a keeper.
On the other hand, price seems really fair, so my guess is that it could fit in for a gulper tea, hot or iced/cold brewed, so I might turn around when the summer comes. If I ever decide to experiment with tea flavoring I’ll use this one as a base for sure.

Infussion

Thanks for an honest review. You might want to try : Water temperature: 70C/158F
Steeping times: 30s; 45s; 90s

kOmpir

Thanks for the tip, I’ll try it your way. BTW, how much leaf and water do you suggest to use?

Comments

Infussion

Steeping times: 30s; 45s; 90s

kOmpir

I’m into loose leaf teas for few years now, and only one year into tea reviewing.

Tuzla-Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina