I ordered this pack from Dragon Tea House on ebay.
5 days for the delivery from China, faster than delivery from my own country ? In August ? For Free ? Do they teleport things already ?
Overall I grade this a 100 : this assortment is awesome to discover different type of Pu-erh and know which kind you like at a very low price, even if flavoured Pu-erh is not “real” Pu-erh :).
- Lavender (65) : Err, I started with the oddest one. The scent is really nice. The two first brews are ok. Then, the lavender taste fade away and only remains the taste of a so-so pu-erh. No off-taste though.
- Jasmine Black (85) : Really nice. The jasmine is present in all brews and the pu-erh is there too, although a bit weak.
- Jasmine Raw (60): The taste and smell was quite weak. I tried longer brewing times but the Jasmine was really better.
- Sticky Rice Raw (60) : It really has the taste of rice, odd experience overall. The pu-erh was absent, shadowed by the strong rice taste and scent. At least it gave a lot of brews.
- Sticky Rice Ripe (65) : the taste of rice is very similar to the raw, except you also have the taste of the pu-erh with it. It still an odd experience though. Lot of brews too.
- Lotus Leaf Raw (50) : The raw pu-erh is ok. The lotus taste was nice and strong but present only in the first brewing.
- Lotus Leaf Ripe (50) : Same flavor, same problem, the ripe pu-erh was ok but the lotus flavor was only there in the first two brews.
- Chrysanthemum (90) : This one was really great, it held for a lot of brewing and the chrysanthemum taste stayed all along. The young pu-erh was ok
- Sanchi Flower (90) : One of the best IMHO. I didn’t now what the sanchi flower tastes like, it’s good. The taste wasn’t strong at first and lingered in the throat, it stayed during the brews. The flavour was greatly balanced with the pu-erh. The pu-erh seemed to be the same: a bit weak, but here it goes well with the flower.
- Coffee (50) : it has a slight taste of (bad) coffee which disappear at the 3rd brewing. Not really far from the same pu-erh without coffee in it.
- Rose (65) : At first it was nice, pretty much like the rose flavoured tea you can find in a lot of tea shops with a slight hint of pu-erh. Quickly the rose fade away (3rd brew).
- Assorted Flower (70) : Basically, it tastes like the rose flavored one except the taste stay until the fifth brew. I couldn’t identify what flower were inside.
- Special Brick (70): This one was a classic ripe pu-erh. Not spectacular but no off-taste, a little bit stronger than the others.