This was the first of “the Twelve Days of Christmas” tea gift from a friend that I have anxiously and excitedly been waiting for since she told me about it’s arrival! Which is ironic because while I was counting down the days for sharing this gift, I am now FREAKING OUT that there are only twelve days before Christmas…go figure. :)

I have to admit, I am not a cotton candy lover (boy, this day is just filled with irony…because typically I am a connesuir of all things sweet…) but, even though the name suggests “cotton candy” I would not have guessed that flavor if I had not been told what it was. The tea was okay, a nice black with a slight sweetness, but I wasn’t making any heartfelt declarations of love or even experiencing timid flutters of infactuation with it.