I got this tea as a present and was hesitant to try it. It was wonderful!! It has a light buttery taste. An excellent after dinner or afternoon tea. A great pick me up!

Walnut green tea…….that sounds very interesting & tasty. :P

KallieBoo!

It’s sooo good. If I had some I’d send it to you!

ScottTeaMan

That’s aweful nice of you KBoo! Sounds like you’re new to tea or Steepster.

KallieBoo!

Yeah haha I’ve been looking up/studying/tasting/trying/searching/whatevering tea since last November! I’ve learned a lot and I love it! Definitely my new hobby. Well, it’s not really a hobby anymore.. it’s turned into a lifestyle. I can’t go a day without drinking tea!

Comments

ScottTeaMan

Walnut green tea…….that sounds very interesting & tasty. :P

KallieBoo!

It’s sooo good. If I had some I’d send it to you!

ScottTeaMan

That’s aweful nice of you KBoo! Sounds like you’re new to tea or Steepster.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah