drank Blueberry Rooibos by Rishi Tea

As soon as you open the tin of this tea a sweet blueberry smell hits you in the face(In a good way of course..). It’s very strong and as it’s hanging out and steeping it makes your entire kitchen smell like blueberries :] It made me SO hungry sitting there and smelling it. The taste isn’t so bad either. A bit tart but it’s very light. It reminds me of blueberry pie! Honestly.. I REALLY wanted a scoop of vanilla ice cream with this wonderful rooibos. I really liked it :]