Like all of Teavana’s teas, this one took a few sips to decide if I liked it or not. Well I forgot I was cooling the water in my kettle before pouring it over the tea.. so this tea was brewed at a cooler temperature then I wanted to brew it at. It turned out ok still. The liquor is a very pretty pink color. The aroma is floral and fruity. I think I liked the aroma better then the actual tea. The fruit flavor is light. Hints of berries and peach. I couldn’t really taste any jasmine or floral notes (But then again I only brewed this at 165 ish.. next time we will try it a little bit warmer.) Slight tart aftertaste.. didn’t really like that.. But I liked this tea. Not my favorite but I think I would order it again.

momo

Try it cold! Or even steep it at room temperature for about an hour and add ice, it’s so good that way.

KallieBoo!

Hmm I’ll have to try it like that. I tried a second steep and it turned out pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion :D

Comments

momo

KallieBoo!