I woke up slightly grumpy this morning. I went to the kitchen to start the kettle and saw a tin of this staring at me, begging to be made. I grumpily gave in. Once my water was at the correct temperature I opened the tin to find beautiful little rose buds. My mood lightened at the sight of them. But no. I was determined to be grumpy. After about 2 minutes I poured it into my delicate tea pot and then into my little blue cup. The aroma was wonderful and would not give up until I cracked a smile.. the taste.. so light.. so soft.. so florally.. hints of jasmine and rose.. a sweet flavor from the white tea.. this tea was so.. delicious.. I gave in.. this tea instantly made me give up my grumpy mood and let me have a peace of mind feeling. Well.. that and Enchanted by Taylor Swift :] I feel like her music and white teas go together quite well!
TL;DR: This tea is amazing. And so is Taylor Swift.. :D