drank Cutie by Custom-Adagio Teas

The tea is very moody. It doesn’t like to be made like traditional black tea.. The first time I made it I used boiling water at 3 minutes. It was so… BITTER! But I guess that’s what I get with grapefruit and orange peels… SO we tried it today at 195 for 1 minute and 15 seconds. It turned out delicious! The ginger is the more dominate flavor followed by some citrusy notes. Mostly grapefruit. It’s different but it’s ok. Honestly.. I like it. I will probably play around with it a little more on water temperature and steeping time. See what I can come up with!