Words can’t explain how bad I needed to try this tea. Lychee black tea is probably always going to be one of my favorite teas. I have a HUGE tin full of it :]
Anyways… I absolutely love the smell of this tea. So soft and fruity. The taste is the same too. To me the lychee was the more dominant flavor with hints of peachy-pearness and a subtle black tea in the background. I really liked this tea. A nice switch up to my classic lychee black tea :]
The flavor could have been a little bit stronger but maybe I will just play with it a bit more :]