drank Peach Oolong by Adagio Teas

I love this peach oolong. It’s one of the only teas I’ve reordered. There isn’t a whole lot of the peach flavor but enough to make it a tad sweet without an icky aftertaste.. It’s kind of a juicy peach though. If you’re in the mood for a mild fruity oolong this might just be the one you’re looking for.

Azzrian

If you like a great peach oolong that is subtle with NO icky after taste give Butiki Teas Peach Oolong a try! :)

KallieBoo!

Oo I will have to put that on my list. I’ve been wanting to try their teas for a while now :]

DonoCarson

Have any of you tried Two Guys’ Tea – Oolong Peach ?
This is my favorite http://www.myteaguys.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3707997

Whoa their expensive D:

Comments

Azzrian

DonoCarson

Have any of you tried Two Guys’ Tea – Oolong Peach ?

Whoa their expensive D:

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah