Well I have been staying up a lot lately and today it finally caught up with me. So I’m here feeling tired but can’t fall asleep D: but then along comes Swiss Vervaine Melange! Hopefully this will help with my problem.
This tea is very odd. In a good way of course. There is just SO much going on with it. Lemony, minty, fruity, spicy. So I’m just going to say it’s very herb-ish. Well it is a herbal tea.. anyways.. I do enjoy this tea enough that it just might have earned a permant spot in my tea cupboard. Well I’m off to see if I actually fall asleep! Nighty night!

Michelle

I like this one a lot! I think they’re discontinuing it, though.

KallieBoo!

D: One of the only Teavana teas I love and they discontinue it. Just my luck. haha

Michelle

Hey, wait until the day after Christmas and pick up a pound at 75% off or something :)

KallieBoo!

Oo good idea :) I’ll have to keep that in mind :)

taylorkato

I found another distributor of it if anyone is interested!

Comments

Michelle

I like this one a lot! I think they’re discontinuing it, though.

KallieBoo!

Oo good idea :) I’ll have to keep that in mind :)

taylorkato

I found another distributor of it if anyone is interested!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah