This tea.. quite possibly saved my life today. Such a great one to relax with after a long day. I had forgotten just how deliciously awesome it was. It has a dominant flavor of mint and chamomile with after tastes of warm, berries or fruit. There is a hint of vanilla which makes this blend very well. The smell of this one just makes me melt. This tea will always have a place on my shelf :)

Boiling
tunes&tea

It’s great to hear about the tea and all, but how did it save your life that’s what I wanna know. Such suspense!

KallieBoo!

9 hour stressful day at work with mouthy customers :)