Thank you to The Tea Merchant for this generous and delicious sample! When I smelled this tea for some reason I thought it was going to be tart. But it is actually quite mellow. The first sip I was wondering where the fruit was, but as it cools the apricot/pear taste shines! It reminds me of apricot jam. It makes such a lovely cup too with a peachy, pinkish color. It is just as delicious cold too :) I’m happy I got to try this! I will definitely be ordering more (Plus I LOVED the packaging. I felt bad opening it..).

205 °F / 96 °C