I received a sample of this tea from Yogi. For some reason I was thinking it was herbal. But then took a sip and tasted a little more then herbs! I also should never underestimate Yogi’s tea. I always think of it as “just another flavor lacking bagged tea.” But no. The first sip was like “BAM!! MINTY. SPICY. SWEET. UNEXPLAINABLE FLAVORS!” all up in my face (in a good way of course :D). But really this is an amazing tea. So.. sweet, minty, and spicy. I never would have thought these flavors would be working together so well. Well.. Yogi got me again.. Now I have to go and buy more..