I had a little bit of this left in my tin so I thought I’d try finishing it off! It’s a very smokey tea. To be honest the first time I’ve ever heard about Lapsang was from Colin Hay’s Beautiful World(one of my favorite songs!) when he was talking about making tea :] So I had to give it a try. When I opened the package I smelled beef jerky. It kind of grossed me out. But then I tried it and loved it. It tastes like a campfire smells. MMM. I agree with most people saying you’ll either love it or hate it. It’s definitely something everyone needs to try at least once.
My, my, my it’s a beautiful world. :]