So I decided to save my 100th tasting note for this wonderful matcha! Which you can buy here:

Picking out my next matcha became pretty easy when I saw this one. I LOVE chocolatey, sweet teas. This one smelt SO good when I opened the package. The smell of chocolate raspberries filled the room. Plus right after that we opened the cheesecake matcha and then the entire kitchen smelt like chocolate raspberry cheesecake! Hmm.. Maybe I’ll have to try a mix of that? Mm.. I love Red Leaf Tea :D
Last night I got home around midnight so I didn’t get a chance until this morning. I will admit I used a bit more matcha then I should have… But it tasted wonderful! The chocolate raspberry kind of hides behind the matcha, it’s more of the aftertaste. It’s very creamy and smooth. I got the ‘delicate’ option for flavoring on this and I’m sitting here wishing I had picked the ‘distinctive’ choice. This is one matcha I wouldn’t mind having a lot of this flavor in! The chocolate raspberry flavor is teasing me behind the matcha. But it’s still a wonderful treat when you’re craving something sweet! This is one of the ‘must try’ matchas because of it’s unique flavor! And that’s what I love about Red Leaf Tea. They are the only company I know that sales flavored matcha. So thank you Red Leaf!! So again, here is the link to go get this sweet, chocolatey matcha:

175 °F / 79 °C
Azzrian

Ohhh I just ordered some of this! can’t wait to try it. :)

momo

happy 100th note!

KallieBoo!

Thanks Amanda! :D I was so excited it was the 100th.
Azzrian, It’s SO good. I just wish I got more flavor so I could have more of the chocolatey goodness!

tigress_al

Happy 100! This sounds delicious….can’t wait for my 1st matcha to come!

KallieBoo!

Thank you :) which kind did you get?

tigress_al

Cheececake!! I love cheesecake!

Oo that one is SO good