MMM cheesecake :D it’s my absolute favorite dessert. So when I saw that there was a cheesecake flavored matcha I pretty much ordered it right then and there. When I opened the package the smell was so creamy and delicious smelling. Here is a link:

It actually tastes like I’m eating cheesecake with matcha in it. The first few sips I took were a bit sour then as it started to cool down I got a more creamy, sweet cheesecake flavor. I’m getting a bit of the sourness in the aftertaste but hey, it’s still amazing.
So, usually I hate adding milk or sweetener to my teas but I decided I’d try adding some almond milk to the last little bit I had in my bowl. It was ok. It added a bit to the creaminess but then just added a weird almond flavor too. I think what would really make this one extra delicious would be to add some sweetened vanilla almond milk. Oo that sounds good!
I honestly don’t think I’d go for the ‘distinctive’ flavor because this one already has so much! And it mixes well with the bittersweet matcha flavor. It just tastes like a big slice of green cheesecake :D
SO I suggest you hop on over to Redleaftea.com and buy yourself some cheesecake matcha. Here is the link my friends:

175 °F / 79 °C