So I was looking for another Red Leaf product to try and then I saw something in the ingredients that said ‘Snow Tea’. Well I’ve never heard of that before so I guess I could try it? Mmm I’m glad I did! The packaging is pretty cool too. I was sad openings it.
So this tea is the most unique tea I’ve ever had. It comes in little disks and you just pop one into the hot water. It opens up into beautiful chrysantheum flowers. It’s so floral and fruity but it’s also so strong in a weird way. It’s slightly herbal, slightly mineral tasting but I think floral is the dominant flavor. Surprisingly, I got about 3 steeps out of this without losing any flavor.
Anyways, after a day like today this tea gave me such a sense of calm and peace. I would highly recommend trying this while Red Leaf has it on sale. And if you don’t like it you can always send it to me :D

Kittenna

….fascinating!

Comments

Kittenna

….fascinating!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah