drank Silver Needle by Eteaket

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss!! This is such a cute tea! It’s fuzzy! I think I liked the feel and look of it more then I liked drinking it haha I love it. It smells so pretty. It smells floral and grassy. The flavor is sweet with a hit of citrus and it finishes off with a melon taste. Mm I love white teas :) it is very smooth. Thank you again!!

leafyq

Silver Needle is my second favorite white tea. When you just need pure, sweet, amazing, it’s the perfect drink.

KallieBoo!

Oo I agree! Another one of my favorites is white peony :)

leafyq

White peony is my definite favorite. Love, love, love it. It’s the best ever.