drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I have had this sitting on my kitchen table for 3 long days. Finally this morning I get a chance to enjoy it with a warm cinnamon roll. But you can buy it here:

I got this a few days ago along with a tin (it’s only $3.99 extra) and left it just sitting there… well I opened the package today and OH MY GOODNESS. It smells so, so good. My boyfriend brought home some cinnamon rolls this morning and I knew it was meant to be. When I first made it I used a bit too much matcha so I got a way too overly sweet flavor. At first I was like… there is no caramel here… But I added a little more water and now we’re up to speed. Delicious carmel goodness! I’ve noticed if you choose the “delicate” flavor choice the flavor lingers in the aftertaste and slightly behind the matcha. But the caramel is a little bit more bold. It shows up as the aftertaste still, but it’s stronger. It goes well with the matcha, it has a slight bitterness to it but it fits. MM this is the perfect combination of matcha and caramel. And it goes so perfectly with my cinnamon roll :D
If you like caramel anything this would be the perfect choice for you. It’s a little bit healthier (unless you’re pairing it with a cinnamon roll..) than those little caramel candies and it has tea in it! And again you can buy it here:

Happy matcha whisking!