So about a week ago I was having a really, really bad night. I came home, made myself a huge pot of tea and started browsing the internet. Well I accidentally hit a button and it went to red leaf’s website. I was slightly annoyed by this until I saw it… COOKIES AND CREAM MATCHA!!! My eyes widened and then I blacked out. I do remember being super happy seeing it. And apparently I ordered it because it was in my mailbox a week later. You can also order it here:

Anyways, it smells SO good. I saved this to be the last matcha I tried today and I’m happy. Cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors so when I saw they had a matcha flavored one.. it completely turned my bad night around :] I ordered the “distinctive” flavoring on this one and I’m happy I did. It’s so creamy and sweet. The matcha is now the one hiding behind the cookies and cream. It almost reminds me of a melted cookies and cream hershey bar(my favorite candy in the ENTIRE WORLD!) Well I think that this matcha has found it’s way into my permanent matcha collection. This is a wonderful one if you’re looking for that extra touch of creaminess! Ready… Set… Go buy it!!