drank Banana Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

I just want to say a gigantic THANK YOU to Red Leaf Tea for having this matcha sale. It has really opened my eyes to the magical world of matcha.
Here is a magical link:

Ok. So when I went to Red Leaf’s website I was stumped on which matcha to try next so I let my boyfriend pick one. He suggested we try the banana next (even though he HATES bananas. Weird? Yes). So I got my awesomtastic Red Leaf package today and decided to try this one first. The smell is so fantastic. It reminds me of that banana Runts(I think someone mentioned that in a different review). It smells so sweet it made me flash back to the good old times when my cousins and I used to fight over the bag of runts to get to the rare banana ones. Oh, memories.
The first sip was magical. It does taste like bananas but with a sweet twist. It’s obviously an artificial banana taste but it’s very well done. It has that banana runt taste to it too. I got the “delicate” flavoring and I’m happy I did! The banana is very strong and works VERY well with the matcha and it’s natural sweetness. This is definitely not for you if you want the more natural banana taste. But it most definitely is for you if you’re looking for something sweet and don’t feel like digging through a bag of runts for the banana ones :] So if you are that person I will gladly leave the link for you again:

Thank you again Red Leaf Tea!!!! :D