drank Rose Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

When I was picking out my next matcha I had absolutely NO idea what to get. When I saw the Rose matcha I thought it would be something different and new to try. It also reminds me of my grandma Annie. She LOVED bright red roses. So that’s another reason I got it :] You can find it here:

When I opened the pouch I got a beautiful burst of rose. Very floral. It wasn’t really delicate like holding a rose to your nose but more like spraying a really expensive rose perfume. It was refreshing after all of the fruit and dessert flavors.
The flavor of this is just as nice as the smell. It’s very different, obviously. I feel like there should be rose petals floating along with the bubbles. It tastes like there is a nice handful of them in here. It starts out a bit bitter but ends on a delicate, sweet note. The taste is quite floral and it mixes so well with the matcha. It really brings out the grassy/vegetal side of it.
This is definitely a unique matcha and a must try if you like floral tasting teas. I will admit, it’s one that you have to be in an adventurous mood but it’s 100% worth it! It’s such a lovely tea! And you can order it here:

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah