Well, this is my last matcha of the night. French Vanilla! Which you can find here:

I’ve been on a search for a nice, frothy, creamy matcha and I’ve read in other reviews that this is the creamiest of the two vanillas. I opened this one with my friend and she mentioned that it smelled like frosting on cupcakes. It definitely does smell like frosting! Even whipped up it smells delicious.
Mm :] This is definitely the creamiest matcha I’ve had so far. It reminds me of a cupcake. Like the entire cupcake, not just the frosting. It’s very velvety and smooth. There is a slight bitterness but there is a sweet smoothness that blends it nicely. I could see myself blending this with a lot of the matchas I have already. And I can also see myself just drinking the entire thing plain!
I ordered the “delicate” flavoring on this one and I’m wishing I had gotten the “distinctive” option. The vanilla mixed with the matcha kind of reminds me of melted green tea ice cream. It’s great and all, but at the moment I’m just wanting the creamy vanilla.
I would recommend this flavor to anyone! I think it’s a great one to start with if you’re just starting to explore the exciting world of matcha. So I will leave you with a link to this wonderful, creamy matcha!

Goodnight fellow Steepsters!