drank Energizing Chai by Zen Tea

Thank you to Zen Tea for sending this to me! It smells so good! I’ve never had a chai with coconut in it. I was also excited that it was pu-erh mixed with yerba mate!
For some reason when I try teas with coconut and chocolate they taste like plastic to me :[ and it’s ALL teas with chocolate and coconut. But I do know it’s just my taste buds because everyone I pass those teas on to LOVE them. Curse my taste buds :[
I’m getting a little bit of that with this tea but the chai makes it drinkable. I’m getting more of a chocolate chai with the weird coconut flavor after. It is a wonderful tea and I’m so happy I got to try it! But I give up on chocolate, coconut teas :[ And I’m still mad at my taste buds…