I’m continuing my matcha journey with White Chocolate Matcha! And you can find it here:

Mm this matcha smells pretty good! It smells like melted white chocolate. Like I left a candy bar in my hot car and it melted in the wrapper. Lately I’ve been taking my matcha to work in my tumbler so it was really nice to have a big, frothy bowl sitting in front of me.
This is a really creamy matcha. But for some reason I’m not really getting the white chocolate flavor. It tastes like a matcha cupcake with a smooth frosting. I really like the semi-sweetness of the white chocolate along with the sweetness of the matcha. Usually, to me, the matcha has a slight bitter aftertaste (not a bad thing). I feel like the white chocolate just kind of smooths that out. I really like how this is working out! It’s nice and delicate. But next time I think I might go for the “distinctive” flavor option instead of the “delicate” and see how much of a difference it makes.. I would recommend this to anyone just starting out with matcha! It keeps the matcha flavor and smooths out the slight bitterness. I’ll leave you the link again: