Well on my last Red Leaf order I just had to order it with the Champagne matcha.. Strawberries and champagne! :] Anyways you can find this matcha here:

Opening this package was such a joy! The smell was delicious! It smelled like ripe, tart strawberries. It almost reminded me of those strawberry hard candies with the soft center. Ugghh.. now I’m craving them :[ This even made my kitchen smell so wonderful! Yay :] I love when that happens!
To me the flavor is somewhere between natural strawberry and candy strawberry. It’s a little more on the candy side but that makes it all the better! For some reason it kind of reminds me of the fluoride at my dentist’s office(which is totally a good thing because I LOVE that fluoride. It also tastes like the candy :D and that is the last thing I say about teeth tonight :]). Anyways.. the strawberry works SO well with the matcha. They bring each other out so nicely. This matcha is not only sweet. It has a little bit of a tartness to it! But that just adds to the experience! I think it’s safe to say this just might be my new favorite matcha from Red Leaf! :] So I will leave you the link just in case you need to order some amazing matcha: