I am slightly surprised that this was not on here so I’m sorry if I accidentally made a double! Anyways I’ve never officially tried champagne except for that one time on New Years.. But that was long ago(and not very well remembered), and I can no longer remember what it tastes like haha You can find it here:

When I opened the package I got a lovely, sweet smell. I actually felt like I was smelling the top of bottle of actual champagne. I even felt like I could smell a bit of that alcohol smell that makes you crinkle your nose, which made me think twice about actually drinking it… But when whisked it has a beautiful sweet, grape smell to it.
Oh my goodness. This is actually REALLY good. It’s very sweet has a bit of a natural grape flavor to it. It’s very light tasting. The flavors kind of mix together in this one. There is a little bit of both present. This is PERFECT if you are just looking for a light, after dinner tea. This one is also missing that bitter aftertaste, or I just found the perfect temperature or water-to-matcha ratio. This is a very unique matcha and I would recommend it to anyone feeling a bit adventurous! Here is the link:

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah