I was excited to see a wintergreen matcha! I love wintergreen! It is my favorite flavor out of all the mint flavors you could find. I’m happy I saved it for last. Last is best of all the game, right? You can find it here:

MMM this smells like wintergreen Altoids! I could eat a pack of them a day. And I do :[ My wintergreen Altoid habit is getting expensive.. haha The smell is very strong and wakes my senses up a little bit. It’s slightly spicy, slightly sweet. It made my entire tv room smell like wintergreen. Now let’s see how it tastes…
Woo! It even tastes like wintergreen Altoids! The flavor is spicy, sweet, and cooling. I feel like mints and green tea go together quite well. In this case they make a perfect couple! They compliment each other. You think it would be weird hot but I almost prefer it hot! And it makes an excellent iced matcha as well, obviously.. I can see myself running out of this quickly. This is a very unique one, too. I haven’t seen many wintergreen flavored teas around so I’m very happy I found this one :] I’d recommend you give this one a try if you are a fan of mint teas!

TeaEqualsBliss

I just ordered this one!!!!

KallieBoo!