drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

I have been eyeing this one for such a long time! Well, I finally ordered it and when I opened the bag it smelled like chocolate ice cream! Mmm :] The smell of the steeped tea is so relaxing. I’m about to fall asleep so hopefully this mate will kick in! I love roasted mate and that’s mainly what I’m getting from this. The chocolate malt lingers in the aftertaste. It almost reminds me of warm rocky road ice cream. Mmmmmmmmm :]

Babble

I really like this one. For a while I was “meh” about mate, but this is really good!!!!

KallieBoo!

Mm I love mate! And I love this one too. If you liked this one you’d probably like Chocolate Vanilla Twist from Big Tea House :)

Babble

Ooooh, I’ve never even heard of that tea before but I’ll have to check it out. Thanks :)

Comments

Babble

KallieBoo!