My good friend MaryAnn gave this to me. It’s very tasty :) I could have sworn there was mint in it.. or that might have been the copious amounts of bleach/comet smells messing with my brain and taste buds.. but at least my kitchen sink is clean.

Boiling
Mrnixonpants

I’m right there with you I just bleached my kitchen and bathroom this evening and now my throat is very sore. I should really be more careful about cleaning chemicals but I just kinda go balls to the wall if you know what I mean. But everything is so nice and clean and I just love that feeling!

KallieBoo!

Haha oh no! I hope your throat feels better today. But once I’m in the cleaning mood… I can’t help myself.. and bathrooms are the worst with the lack of ventilation to let the fumes out.

Comments

Mrnixonpants

KallieBoo!