drank Caramelized Pear by Art of Tea

I got this in the sample swap from Meowkattack! Mmm it smells sooo good and it’s even better when it’s steeped! I can pick out the fresh pear and caramel notes. I’m actually impressed with this tea! It’s so sweet and juicy! The flavors are done so well! I’m so happy I got to try this. Thank you again!

Ysaurella

oh caramelized pears…I can’t resist these flavor as well as caramelized apples …I should add it to my shopping list !

KallieBoo!

It’s very delicious!!

Comments

Ysaurella

KallieBoo!