So when I decided to get this one I was worried about it being waaaaay too tart. It smells delicious. I’m pretty certain I added way too much water. I just kind of guessed with my new little matcha bowl. I’m not really getting any cranberry flavor. Just a watered down smartie taste. It’s still yummy, but I’ll have to try it again and pay attention to my water. Until next time… I still give it a good rating :)

170 °F / 76 °C
Babble

Smartie taste? That’s not a good sign. I’d like tart since that’s what I expect from cranberries.

KallieBoo!

Mine was VERY watered down. I’m gonna try it with less water tomorrow.