drank Wedding Chai Tea by Chado

Thanks for the sample IrishBreakfastLass! This one smells very rich in the bag. I wasn’t sure if I was feeling a chai this morning but this is definitely wonderful. The weather is windy, knocking walnuts off the tree onto the roof scaring the heck out of my cat. It’s cold and cloudy too :/ But I feel that this tea fits.
Anyways… This is a very light chai. I like that I can taste the black tea base through the chai. Or is it I can taste the chai through the black tea? The vanilla is very light as well. This was perfect for the first morning cup! Light and soft :] Thanks again!