Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

83

So.. I got hungry and decided to have a “close to midnight snack” :) this tea paired with smore’s Pop Tarts… Pretty dang tasty. Mmmmmmm :)

Preparation
Boiling
Nicole

S’mores pop tarts … Those people are evil, I tell ya. I hadn’t been tempted by pop tarts in years. Then along came s’mores and chocolate chip cookie dough …

KallieBoo!

Lol I hear ya! When I was in 9th grade my mom sent me to China and I survived off of the chocolate chip cookies dough pop tarts for two weeks.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

Nicole

S’mores pop tarts … Those people are evil, I tell ya. I hadn’t been tempted by pop tarts in years. Then along came s’mores and chocolate chip cookie dough …

KallieBoo!

Lol I hear ya! When I was in 9th grade my mom sent me to China and I survived off of the chocolate chip cookies dough pop tarts for two weeks.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

I love camping, longboarding, listening to and making music, hiking, yoga, cooking, the color blue, The Beatles, and of course the wonderful world of tea!
My journey with tea started about a year and a half ago. Since then I’ve learned a lot and that my favorites include oolongs, pu-erhs, and silver needle. I love a good dessert tea but I have found recently that I’m craving pure teas more and more! I look forward to learning a lot more from my fellow Steepsters :]

Location

Salt Lake CIty, Utah

Website

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kal...

Following These People