So.. I got hungry and decided to have a “close to midnight snack” :) this tea paired with smore’s Pop Tarts… Pretty dang tasty. Mmmmmmm :)

Boiling
Nicole/Tea-Historic

S’mores pop tarts … Those people are evil, I tell ya. I hadn’t been tempted by pop tarts in years. Then along came s’mores and chocolate chip cookie dough …

KallieBoo!

Lol I hear ya! When I was in 9th grade my mom sent me to China and I survived off of the chocolate chip cookies dough pop tarts for two weeks.

Comments

Nicole/Tea-Historic

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah