drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

I received this as a sample in my last order. Well I needed a nice pick-me-up yesterday (yes I’m back logging) so I thought I’d give this a try. The smell was slightly tart and was so delicious! The flavor was full of creamy, lime goodness. The only complaint I had was that it left a bad aftertaste. I would definitely order this again :]

IrishBreakfastLass

This sounds really good! I love all things lime. I’m thinking I need to get a DT order together in the near future!

Comments

IrishBreakfastLass

Salt Lake CIty, Utah