drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

I feel like I’ve been so busy lately! With work and jamming with my new guitar buddy I have had absolutely NO time to log new teas. I was saving this one for my day off and it’s finally here! Thanks to DavidsTea for sending me a lovely sample.
The aroma of this tea is amazing. The flavor is even more amazing. It actually tastes like cookie dough. Seriously this tea is probably one of the best teas I’ve had in a while! I’m so happy I got to try it because I didn’t think it was going to be worth buying. Now I’m off to order some more :D