Thank you Alphakitty! This is such a pretty tea! I never, ever have luck with black and green blends. Their either too bitter or too weak. Sadly, this came out as too bitter. The aroma is lovely, though. The flavor is still very floral. The one I taste the most is rose followed by lavender. But it’s still bitter :( it would have been amazing if I didn’t ruin it.

Alphakitty

This one is best brewed at around 185—you can get a few steeps out of the leaves too if you still have some! I made it way too bitter my first time too haha

KallieBoo!

I tried 185 but I think I steeped it too long :\ it was still good, just a tad bitter :P

Comments

Alphakitty

KallieBoo!