So I’m pretty sure this is the tea that was sent to me..
ANYWAYS thank you Alphakitty! This tea is actually pretty unique. It’s also very pretty. I have never tasted another one like it. It’s sweet but still has something I can’t put my finger on. The green tea base is nice and I feel like it adds a bit of vegetal sweetness to it. I can catch hints of the orange and lemon flavors. I’m not sure what juniper berries taste like but I’m sure they’re adding to the sweetness :] I reeaallly enjoyed this tea. Thanks again!

Alphakitty

Yup, this is the one! It’s a really interesting blend, the juniper berries just add something extra.

KallieBoo!

I loved that it had juniper berries in it. I’ve never tried them but it definitely made this tea.

Alphakitty

Yeah, it’s not common in teas at all. I think I might order some for blending!

KallieBoo!

That sounds like a good idea! If you blend something delicious I’ll be more than happy to test it :)

Comments

Alphakitty

Alphakitty

Yeah, it’s not common in teas at all. I think I might order some for blending!

Salt Lake CIty, Utah