I received this in a swap with Ellyn! The aroma of the dry leaf is quite unique. After I read Ellyn’s review on this tea I was kind of afraid to try it becuase…. you know.. pickles…
The flavor is interesting. I can definitely taste the lychee and the only way I can recognize the bamboo flavor is because I have tried just plain bamboo tea. The lemon and tangerine flavor really stick out. Everything just blends in an odd way. This is a very exotic tea and I think it’s ok. Not the best, not the worst. I think it would be pretty good iced. Thanks again Ellyn!

Alphakitty

Oh, bamboo and lychee? That sounds interesting!

KallieBoo!

Definitely an interesting one. I’m just happy I didn’t get pickles out of it :\ I dislike pickles…

Alphakitty

I had a tea that reminded me of pickles once, though I can’t remember what it was. It was… weird, to say the least.

Ellyn

I’m glad you didn’t get pickles! I was so weirded out by that..but everyone is different! Enjoy!

Ellyn

I figured someone else might enjoy it! :)

KallieBoo!

I could see how you could get pickles out of it. There is that odd flavor to it.

Comments

Alphakitty

Oh, bamboo and lychee? That sounds interesting!

Ellyn

I figured someone else might enjoy it! :)

KallieBoo!

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah