drank Peach Tranquility by Teavana

Thanks Alphakitty! I thought this would be a good one before bed. I have had too much sugar and caffeine today. The aroma of this herbal is pretty peachy and juicy. At first the flavor is ok. There is that peachy, juiciness I was smelling… but then it just turns to a bad sugary aftertaste like cheap peach candy. Maybe it’s all of the candied fruit? For some reason I don’t really do well with heavy fruit herbals :\ Even the really well done ones. Maybe next time I’ll go with trying it iced.
Thanks again!

Alphakitty

Sorry it didn’t work for you. :( It’s much better iced, but yeah, it’s pretty sweet. If you cold brew, though, it’s much much less sugary.

KallieBoo!

That’s what I was thinking :] I’ll have to give it another go before I completely give up on it.

Comments

Alphakitty

KallieBoo!