Thank you Ellyn! I love me some Moroccan Mint. I ordered some from Whispering Pines and the label said to steep it in 212 degree water for 30 seconds. I thought it was a bit odd and didn’t think it would turn out good but for some reason I find it more flavorful and bold rather than steeping it like a normal green. I pretty much chugged this down after a HUGE meal. I had a tummy ache :[ But it’s gone now :D

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Try it for 45 seconds or 1 minute next time. I’ve been playing around with the time on Moroccan Mint and have found that bitterness only starts to occur after 1 minute :)

KallieBoo!

I will try it :D

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

KallieBoo!

I will try it :D

I first got into tea about 5 years ago. Recently I’ve been so busy with school I’ve had no time to keep up! But now life has slowed down I can jump back into one of my favorite hobbies :3 My favorites are buttery oolongs and puerhs.
I have two cats (Foofy and Mozzy) and one puppy (Atticus). I love reading, writing, and playing outside.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah