I completely forgot I had this tea. I love, love, love the aroma of this blend. But sometimes I get sad because there isn’t as much oolong as there should be in this(surprise, surprise..) so I added some of the Six Summits oolong. The flavor is very soft. The strawberry is very natural tasting and the champagne flavors are very interesting but it works :]

Marcel Duchamp

That’s a good idea to add more Oolong because there isn’t enough in this tea. I do like the smell and taste of this one too.

KallieBoo!

Yeah, I don’t like how Teavana does this.

Marcel Duchamp

I’ve been blending English Breakfast tea to add more tea to some of their blends. It makes a big difference.

Comments

Marcel Duchamp

KallieBoo!

Yeah, I don’t like how Teavana does this.

Salt Lake CIty, Utah